My Moblog

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The 4 Meme

Lauren sent me a questionaire...

I had to dictionary.com "Meme" tho....I'm a little stoopid.

Ok...

4 Jobs I had
1. Volunteer at St. Mary's Hospital for Children at age 14 for children who were regular outpatients. They had various illnesses and disabilities. I was there to play with them, help them do homework, and help with dinner. This was the time when one of the kids ran around telling everyone I had chinese eyes and proceeded to stretch his eyes out. I felt very guilty for weeks for wanting to smack him -even though I didn't.
2. Volunteer at local YMCA for a Saturday program for developmentally disabled children and adults. This is when I realized not all programs geared for special needs individuals were necessarily great when the coordinators of the program barely showed up on time if at all. Also, I fell in love with the MR adults, whom one of which told me I was pretty every day. Oh yes, and finally, this was during the time I got introduced to the Autism population and my job.
3. Staff Trainer for afterschool autism program.
4. Program Coordinator for autism program for preschoolers.

Four places I lived
1. Somewhere in Manhattan - though I barely remember this...wait no, I don't remember it at all.
2. Flushing
3. Bayside
4. Astoria

Four Movies I'd watch again
1. Brain Candy -Gotta love the Kids in the Hall
2. Pirates in the Caribbean - LOVE THIS MOVIE!!
3. Willy Wonka - the old 70's Gene Wilder version
4. Kill Bill Volume 1 - I love Lucy Liu!!! "The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fucking head. Just like this fucker here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now's the fucking time!"

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Real World/Road Rules Challenges - I like seeing the old timers get old and still manage to score some more 15 minutes.
2. The Daily Show - when I get to catch it.
3. The Dog Whisperer - I LOVE HIM. I WANNA BE HIM. I'm the ALPHA MALE!!
4. Seinfield - never gets old.

Four of my favorite foods
1. Steak - drooool....
2. Macaroni and Cheese - the cheesier the better!
3. My dad's fried rice - there ain't nuthing like it!
4. Peaches - straight from the can!

Four places I'd rather be right now
1. Crete, Greece
2. Venice, Italy
3. St. Lucia
4. Vancouver

No comments: