My Moblog

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Mumbo Jumbo and schtuff...

Every night some kid rides this miniature motor bike up and down the street. I ventured out to try and snap a pic of him but he was too far away from my phone. I couldn't use a real camera lest he see me and decide to join the other punks in my neighborhood who like to pass their time throwing eggs in my driveway. I don't know why I've been target for this as the man and I rarely talk to anyone in the neighborhood - it's a typical thing living in NYC, you may live on top of each other but you don't have to know each other. I don't know what kind of gratification this kid gets out of zooming up and down the street at midnight. I would've thought by now that the novelty would wear off and it certainly isn't getting him any ladies, after all he does look like an oversized circus clown riding a trike if you ask me, but nope, he's been doing this all summer, every night. I wanna pelt him with eggs...but from far away, from somebody else's house, wearing all black....

No comments: