My Moblog

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Let the wedding disaster begin...

My all-in-one chinese wedding shop called me tonight to let me know that my copy of my designer wedding dress that's currently being made in Taiwan will be about 250 dollars more than what they originally quoted me for. Now, suffice to say, I should expect what I pay for but I am starting to get extremely nervous and they are now telling me that they will have it ready in the middle of next month. I'm getting married October 10th. As the man said once I screamed bloody murder (after I hung up the phone of course, because I'm a wuss), "they're gonna rape us and it will be too late to do anything about it".

I really need to turn into a bitch. Right Now!! Oh God turn me into a bitch NOW. I WANNA BE A BIG BALL OF BITCH RIGHT NOW!
*squint squint* Am I a bitch yet?
Ok, I'm gonna march in there tomorrow and tell them I am going to be on fucking TV and if they want the publicity they better fucking get my dress here in proper condition the way I wanted it at the price they quoted me for or I will have no problem going somewhere else despite the fact that my wedding is in less than two months! Please, Please, Please, let me have the balls to do that.

The T.V. producers think it's great that they might be able to catch me seeing my dress for the very first time. Goddamn fucking media.

Sigh.

No comments: