My Moblog

Friday, December 30, 2005

I'm out! I'm out! I'm out!

It's surprising to see the amount of bloggers out there - a community that I have been a part of for a long time. I have several websites out there and prolly signed up for many easier web publishing systems like livejournal, blogger, myspace....etc. and have created websites but every so often I find the tempting urge to find another private space to rant and rave. Ok, this is going to be the "it's ok for the friends and the man" blog. Ah well...there goes my public privacy. But truthfully, what isn't a blog without an attention seeking author behind it?

So I'm married now.

I feel I'm getting dumber by the minute. I have finished reading a friend's blog and decided that my lack of productivity and creativity (aka "sitting around eating, sleeping, and farting") has really screwed me. So I'm going to take this day off to head out to the Museum and be all "edumakated" and shit. Ha Ha! Yes! And then - I shall be genius.

I forget I have my moblog too which will surely help in documenting the slow return of my brain...I think.

No comments: